« SOME COMPANIES SUCCEED
WHILE OTHERS FAIL »HOW IS THIS SITUATION EXPLAINED?
Who has not heard this statement so true and logical: today in an economic environment marked by a very strong competition, why some business leaders succeed better than others?
For more than 25 years, Alain PRENAT, founder of BE PRO CONSULTING has met and listened to the bosses and Senior Executives of SWISS COMPANIES: his realism, his pragmatism, his ability to propose them actions and concrete tools allowed him not only to build trusting relationships but also to meet their expectations in terms of advice and training.
If a smaller common denominator were to characterize these SWISS ENTREPRENEURS, it would be a set of elements such as:
- passion: behavior that drives us to want to move forward and achieve something that will impact our lives and those of others,
- the objective: an entrepreneur focuses on his goal and will put all his energy to achieve it,
- to say that it is never too late: success rarely comes before the age of 40,
- taking advantage of failures: failure is part of success,
- perseverance: a successful entrepreneur is one who remains positive and determined to achieve his goal, no matter the difficulties,
- know how to surround himself with a strong team,
- persuasion or the ability to convince his teammates to take on challenges and be * performance * oriented.
OUR VALUESWE ARE DRIVEN BY OUTSTANDING PROFESSIONAL VALUES:
- Results orientation: the company’s ability to improve its overall performance to satisfy its customers as well as other stakeholders (staff, shareholders, suppliers, partners, community, etc.).
- Customer orientation: the customer is the point of focus of the company and obviously it depends on its customers and understands the current needs …. and future ones to develop their satisfaction.
- Leadership and consistency of vision: managers set the direction and get involved in the achievement of objectives. They create the favorable environment for development and improvement.
- Staff involvement: it allows the optimal implementation of the “skills and behaviors” of staff, the establishment of trust and accountability. These areas are fundamental in the service industry (banking, insurance, tourism, hotels, etc …). The service (staff in contact with customers) produced is consumed at the same time by the customer.
- Process approach: to be effective, activities and their related resources are managed as a process.
- Continuous improvement of the performance: it is a permanent objective of the organization.
- Factual approach to decision-making: decisions making is based on data analysis, which is based on tangible, measurable, quantifiable facts.
- Mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers: although the company and its suppliers are independent, mutually beneficial relationships allow everyone to “create value”.
- Responsibility to the community: the company or organization acts as a “socially responsible citizen” (behavioral ethics), ensures the prevention of nuisances and directs its activities towards the conservation and sustainability of resources.
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Our expertise is part of a logic covering strategic and operational advice and training: regularly, the action plan, the last step of a consultancy mission, results in training actions mainly at the level of attitudes and behaviors.
Frequently the trusting relationships we have built with our clients have resulted in mandates in the form of project management.
Strategic and operational advice: our approach leads companies to develop a strategic vision of competitiveness and development by conducting, in conjunction with senior management, a phase of strategic analysis followed by the formulation of realistic competitive strategies, the implementation of concrete actions and effective professional behavior.
Training engineering: our know-how translates into first-rate technical competence and practical professional experience in the most reputable training institutions for professional training, the design and implementation of professional development programs and accompaniment (coaching) of the various professions of the industry, services (banks, insurance, mass distribution, tourism, hotels) that it is at the level of the reception or the management.
Project management: we mainly support the various stakeholders in the agriculture, agri-food and tourism sectors in their sustainable development, be it the creation of companies, the implementation of infrastructures, the implementation or updating of new technologies and the procedures of certification BIO or HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point).
OUR ECONOMIC AREAS OF INTERVENTIONWE ARE PRESENT IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- banks and insurance,
- mass distribution,
- the hotel and tourism industry,
- agro-food industries,
- national and regional administrations
- international institutions.